SVS New Volume Lash Extension Training Course
Our SVS Lash Extensions course is suitable for experienced artists. You’ll perfect the skills to offer full sets of semi-permanent ‘new volume’ lashes to clients looking for every day wearable glamour. Course includes a pre-study module, half day online training and half day in-class training.
Learn the art of Speed, Volume and Style on our SVS training module which will guide you through the fundamental theory and essential practical skills needed to create bespoke volume lashes personalised to your clients’ eye shape and style. This treatment is ideal for those who want more volume than individual extensions, but without the strong linear definition of more traditional Russian Volume techniques. This is achieved by working with our luxury SVS Lash Extensions, which come with 3 graduated lengths on each row, for a more modern, wispy, fluffy effect.
Coupled with our innovative techniques, you’ll learn to create fluttery fans and apply to your clients’ natural eyelashes. Our weight-for-weight lash guidance means you can achieve a fuller look without causing damage to the natural lash. Once perfected, treatment time takes from 45 minutes and adds lightweight depth and volume for up to 8 weeks. With this truly bespoke styling technique, you’ll be able to expand your business by offering a variety of lash looks. Plus, with clients returning every 2-3 weeks for infills, you’ll see your business grow with satisfied, loyal clients.
- Pre-Study Module
- Half day webinar module
- Half day in-class training
- 17 CPD points
- Case study assessment
- Average treatment price: £55
- Treatment time: from 45 mins
With state-of-the-art academies across the whole of the UK, you’ll be able to find a location that’s perfect for you. Explore our academies.
- You will need to bring a model to your practical training so you can perform a treatment under trainer guidance
- Please ask your model to refrain from wearing mascara or lash extensions on the day and ensure they haven’t had a recent LVL or lash lift treatment
- Please check that your client is not contraindicated and there will be nothing to prevent them having the full treatment such as pregnant, breastfeeding etc.
- Your model can arrive with you and leave with you on your practical day
- Please ask your model to bring suitable storage for contact lenses or glasses
- All bookings will permit a 14-day cooling off period, whereby if you change your mind, you can contact us to arrange a refund of payment made (minus £100 deposit, this is non-refundable)
- If you fail to attend, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you wish to change the date, a £50 admin fee will be charged
- Location or course type cannot be amended
- If you cancel or fail to attend, your unopened kit will need to be returned
When will my kit arrive?
- Your kit will arrive 3-5 working days from when you have booked your place
- Please note you are not qualified to use the products until you have completed your training and received your certificate
Does my model need a patch test?
- For SVS New Volume training, no patch test is required prior to training
What should I wear?
- Please wear suitable salon attire
- If you don’t have salon attire, please wear smart, dark coloured clothing
- Flat, closed-toe shoes should be worn
- Hair should be tidy and off the face; if you have long hair, please tie it up
- Please arrive wearing no eye make-up, mascara or lash extensions
What should I bring with me on the day?
- For your webinar training we recommend you have your Foundation Manual to hand and grab a pen as there are pages where you can make notes. You might also want to have your kit close by in case your trainer wants to discuss some of the products
- For in-class training, please bring your model, a camera/phone to take before and after photos and your own food and drink as we cannot provide these during the COVID-19 Pandemic
What time does training start?
- Webinar training starts at 9am or 1.30pm, please be ready 15 minutes before
- For face-to-face training, training starts at 9am or 1.30pm, please arrive on time
- Suitable for Extend trained or experienced lash extension artists (if you have been trained elsewhere, please give us a call to book 01977 655101)
- Students must be over 18 years of age or get consent if 17 years old (please call to book 01977 655101)
- Additional cleaning and sanitising will be introduced in all venues
- Please read your Foundation Manual
- Your foundation theory manual and exam will arrive in the post 3 – 5 working days after you have booked your place
Half day webinar training
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your webinar details including start time and log in details
- If you’re accessing from a mobile you will need to download the Zoom app
Half day in-class training
- You will recap your theory and practice the techniques before performing the treatment on your model
- Your practical skills will be assessed during training
Case study assessment
- 4 case studies to be completed and submitted within 3 months of the practical training module
Certificate of qualification
- On successful completion of training and case studies, we will provide you with a certificate in the post as evidence of your new lash artist skills
- If you need a pass note whilst you wait for your certificate, please call 01977 655101
- Business set-up
- Health and safety procedures
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Consultation skills and contraindications
- Product knowledge
- Eye and eyelash anatomy
- The art of lash fanning
- Lash styles vs eye shapes
- Lash troubleshooting
- Getting the best performance from your adhesive
- Best practice techniques, hints and tips
- Maximising your business potential